Monday, October 16, 2006

I Need to Know

Here is an excerpt from Saturday's post:
[...] The Mrs. likes the new brown much better than the old. The old was called "Clydesdale", and it looked like diarrhea, as we've covered. The new one is called "Amore Della Prigione", and it looks similar only a bit more reddish. [...]
Now, I felt like this was perhaps some of my best material in weeks, but I didn't get a single comment on it. I know that there was a power failure that took out like half of my readership, but they're all back online now. So what gives?

a) Too obscure.

or

b) Not funny.

If you don't understand why it was supposed to be funny, then vote for (a).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean 'coglione' instead? Then it would be funny.

Anonymous said...

Unless you're going for the double meaning, in which case it's hysterical.

Anonymous said...

But only in the type of funny that I like. BrankyP won't get it.

Anonymous said...

You're disgusting.

CherkyB said...

And yet, I'm the best you could do.

Anonymous said...

C - all of the above

JohnnyB said...

(a)

I had to look it up on Babelfish. I think it's funny. Even the fish laughed.

As for what your wife said - I think that brings up the whole question of meximacan babies.

Nava said...

I was about to vote for 'not funny' (Sorry! I mean 'too obscure'), but then used the online translator.

Very, very deep...
(Ahm, profound, that is).