Monday, January 15, 2007

Something Not to Do ™ 6

Was off reading former Blog of the Week winner Rhonda's Blog's latest post where she notes that she has once again been "tagged" by one of those chain-letter kind of blog posts. I immediately scrolled to the end in terror to see if I had been tagged by Rhonda. Luckily, I escaped that.

However, it doesn't mean I won't make hay out of the chain letter anyways. This one is all touchy-feely questions, and whenever I see a list of these kinds of questions, I feel compelled to make up snarky responses to them.

I'm kind of a wise-ass at heart, as it turns out. I know that may come as a surprise to many of you. What with you all being kinda slow and poor judges of character, and all that.

Then, well I had Cavitation on the IM talking about important work-related things, in particular like how long it was going to take CJ to get to Starbucks and back given that we work in a rented building on an HP campus, and HP had the day off for MLK Day, but my The Company did not, so we were all here without the cafeteria Starbucks being open, so we had to send CJ out to get coffee, which I feel kinda bad about, but not bad enough to not have sent him.

That's a pretty long sentence. I'm going to pause here so that the less-adept of my readers can go back and read it again and try to make sense of it. You know who you are.

I was particularly moved by question 2B:
"Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting off?"
The perfect answer: Divorce.

Of course, posting that would be Something Not to Do.™

[ previous ] [ next ]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see- Wife gets the house, kids, vehicles, boat, $10,000 mo child support and $5,000 mo alimony. You pay the mortgage and utility bills.

CherkyB said...

I don't have a boat.

Anonymous said...

oh you are so bad.
funny. but bad.

Nava said...

No need for a boat - you have the elliptical trainer...

CJ said...

something not to do?

Nava said...

Thanks for the reference, CJ.