Saturday, December 29, 2007

I know, I know

I only have two days in which to post the New Year's Drinkpact. I wanted it to be champagne-based, but as it turns out, champagne is expensive. And you're kind of committed to drinking the whole bottle once you open it because it's hard to reseal due to the pressure. And I drank that bottle on Christmas and forgot that I was supposed to experiment with recipes. So now I just have the one bottle, and tomorrow is Sunday, so I can't get another until Monday when it will be too late.

I may have to experiment with it tomorrow.

Or, perhaps, have a drink recipe that uses the next best thing - rye whiskey.

Not that any of you care. You never try my drinks. It's as if you fear my genius.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the hurricane ad?

I fear the taste of these concoctions.

Anonymous said...

If I drank, I would try your creations. However I am a non- imbiber. I guess I drank more than my share in my younger days.

Anonymous said...

I fear your schnoz.

Anonymous said...

why did you spell champagne wrong?

CherkyB said...

Cuz I had it spelled right, and the spell checker changed it.

Anonymous said...

get OUT of my head!! I wrote that I had your minty drinky thingy earlier tonight then just saw this.. OUT! OUT! OUT! you can check your sitemeter thing to prove that I did not read your blog before I posted. bizzare. truly.

CherkyB said...

You should drink more. You're a lot more entertaining when you do.

ellie said...

You've been ellie-tagged!

blogauthor said...

My husband agrees with you!