Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Mrs. Disses

Me, CherkyB: "I found a nice, used bass boat for $3900!"

The Mrs.: "What would we do with that?"

Me, CherkyB: "Uh...Fish?"

The Mrs.: "No. I mean how would we transport it?"

Me, CherkyB: "Oh. It comes with a trailer!"

The Mrs.: "No. I mean, how would we pull the trailer? Are either of our vehicles capable of pulling a trailer?"

Me, CherkyB: "I drive a pickup truck !$@%^!"

The Mrs.: "So what? Can you tow anything with it."

Me, CherkyB: "I can tow 7000 lbs with it. Have you ever noticed how it has a trailer hitch on it? It's a class IV hitch."

The Mrs.: "Are you sure?"

Me, CherkyB: "Yes, I'm sure."

The Mrs.: "And you don't think a bass boat weighs more than 7000 lbs.?"

Me, CherkyB: "No. It's a boat. It's smaller than the truck and made out of fiberglass. It weighs less than the truck does."

The Mrs.: "It doesn't sound like a good idea to me."
Grrr....

4 comments:

paula said...

Dear Mrs. go ahead and say yes to the bass boat. I said yes to the bay boat here.And it has been a awesome investment

Anonymous said...

You could of drownded

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you even bother asking if you already know what the answer is going to be. However, it is easier to ask for forgiveness.

CherkyB said...

It doesn't seem to me like I asked anything.